our most popular upgrades is the BiSym, a unique option available with LiteGait® to measure unilateral or bilateral support. LiteGait®’s special design includes a two-armed yoke which holds the patient above each shoulder. From these two points, the harness system can be adjusted to provide as much or as little support required to each side of the body. The range of support can vary on each side from full to no support.
Sensors measure the weight bearing load changes from the right to left side during the gait cycle, BiSym displays these real time measurments which can be used as biofeedback for the patient. The more weight bearing by the patient = better posture = less work by machine = smaller BiSym reading.
our product advisors to see if your current yoke is BiSym ready, then all
you have to do is add the box! If it is not, then the upgrade is as easy as
ordering a new yoke with BiSym.
Upgrade now to the new Digital BiSym.
The New redesigned BiSym monitor is a digital microprocessor based scale with:
- Digital with 2 line display
- Two Button (Set & Cal) Operation
- Percent Body Weight Bargraph
- Aluminum Case & Bracket
- Rechargeable Battery
- Charger included
- Shielded Cables to Prevent EMI
- Self Zero Calibration
- Split Monitor for Numbers & Bargraph
- Right, Left, Total, & Difference display
- Display R, L, T, or D with Bargraph or Right & Left Simultaneous Readout
- Set Auto Shut-off – 0 to 99 min
- Set Kg or Lb
- Set Patient Weight for Percent Support
Click to Watch the Bisym Instructions Video
800.332.WALK • firstname.lastname@example.org